MADE FOR EXTREME JOBS AND SERIOUS POOL CLEANING The proprietary manufacturing process used for this Carbon Fiber pole warrants it as the strongest pole in the industry. When fully extended with heavy weight on the end this pole still has virtually no bend.
This pole is ideal for anyone who uses heavy vac systems, or is looking for a stronger AND lighter pole than the industry standards. A pole made for the dedicated service professional who is willing to pay for the best.
All Lengths Available
- CL8 (8’ extension)
- CL6 (6‘ extension)
- CL612 – 6’-12’
- CL816 – 8’-16’
- CL617 – 6’-17’*
- CL823 – 8’-23’*
* 3-section poles
**Although Carbon Fiber is one of the strongest materials on the market it is not indestructible. Like other fibers Carbon Fiber is prone to cracking when dropped, thrown, or when heavy or sharp items are dropped directly on the fibers. The fibers are significantly weakened when split or cracked**
- EliptiLock™ with its patened design builds the lock into the tubes. There are no parts to fall outor break! The outside tube is formed slightly out of round and the inside tube is equally out of round which creates the friction for the lock. The Eliptilock has become an industry favorite of many professionals and out sells any of our other poles.
- Patented Internal Cam poles are made with a unique cam plug that has been pressed into the inside pole and has a cam or shoe that is easily replaced when worn. This lock comes in all Dually poles as well as 5009 and 5096.
- Outside Lock has been an industry favorite since 1959 and is made of the strongest plastics ever made. the nylon male fitting is pressed onto the outside tube with a ton of pressure, so it won’t fall off. The female and ferrule fittings are easily replaced when worn.
- Nylon Internal Cam or NIC This internal cam lock is designed to be a quick on and off lock. The cam itself has a drain hole inside to increase the water drainage speed when the pole is brought to surface.
- Snaplite Skimlite’s newest lock design that allows you to slide and lock the pole at your desired length with a simple push
of a button.